Current Updates

I've been quite busy these days, either with studies, or sports. Yeah, I'm quite involved in it now. As for my music, well, its on hold for now. But still, i had a bit of inspiration this afternoon. There was a tune in my head, and I figured out the lyrics. Its the previous post, named "I'm not a Superman", in chinese. So, comments are much welcomed andI do hope to make a good song out of it. The basic tune is there, but somehow I need the flow of the stream to get it going. I will be ready to make it my first hit and single, and not my previous song. Why? Well, I just feel that its not quite up to standards and I expect a higher self. So, maybe this will be a good remedy of my ideas and soul? Just keep my fingers crossed.

Well, it has not been an easy life for us Form 6 students these days, and for me, I am actually undergoing the roughs of life. Starting a month ar two ago, I had the frustration of getting demotivating and destructive comments on my abilities in leading. If I did bad, I'll certainly accept any criticism under the sky, but the problem here is, I did not do anything wrong, and I was just carrying out my duties, who am I to be blamed? Therefore, I made a small conclusion that they are immatured, and They should be left alone to be taught by their parents. And to those who are concerned, I really wish that you get selected for the Malaysian National Service. It is good. It really is.

Secondly, I had an accident in a small village. The roads are very narrow, and I bumped the rear of my car into a wall. That crashed the light and the bumper. So, my dad had to fork out RM281.50 for that repairment. Sure enough, I got some trashing, and some bad words. I didn't take it easy. I digested it, fiiltered it, and absorbed those needed. I'm a learner, and I have to learn through my mistakes.

Thirdly, studies have not been a smooth sailing. Subjects are hard, and I really had to crack myself up to give my best to the white sheet of paper. I finished using up 4 ballpoint pens in a month, and thats quite a lot, I suppose. Being able to write is better than giving in a blank piece of paper right? Yea, its just that I dont really understood what I wrote :-P

Thats for my negative updates for now. My positive ones? Hmm....

A mind of negative strays breed motivated views

0 wise teachings:

Post a Comment