Good Morning, Blog.

Dear Blog,

Its been quite sometime since I told you stories and had you filled with food. Sorry for the starvation I have caused. Well, I'm here to apologize =) And to fill you up to the brim as well.

Its too long since I stroke you with a conversation, therefore my larynx is kinda weak now and I'm talking with a very slow voice. You know very well I'm talking about my fingers, aye? Blog, I have never been doing bad things behind your back like having a mistress or something. I don't use other Blogs! So you know darn well that I'm very very sincere to you. Yeah, thanks for the compliment. =D Wait, what? Uh huh? Oh! About me penning on the Facebook Blog? Oh, erm, well, ermmm... Thats not really a Blog you know, its a "Note". Well, erm, duhh, I'm sorry alright. I shouldn't have used that mistress out there as you serve me the same function as she does. Sorry my dear little pretty Bloggy. I promise to write on you too if I ever post anything up there ok?

Time has passed so darned fast and I really don't seem to have enough time for everything. Well there's my STPM coming up REAL soon, and I still can't figure out why I'm sitting here typing and talking to you even after my gym session. I guess I'm just a little too bored huh. Now I have been following a new tuition teacher's class for the General Paper, and Blog, I have to tell you, he's real good. Darn, I don't know how he gets those facts right! And he's like he's ever knowing!

LOL!!

SO in the beginning of my Blogging lifestyle, which was about 2 years ago, I had this examplary practice of typing everything in full on you, just in case you didn't understand what I wrote. But now, I have decided to use a little of those short forms and cute little words like LOL LMAO and FML. Well, some of them are really vulgar, and I will not state them here unless forced. The truth is, not only I read you, Blog, my friends do too! So in order for them to understand all my gibberish, I have to use this.

And oh, the Jabberwock!

Yeah Blog, you have missed out a LOT on my life. There I was, for the past few months and weeks, chatting about a dragon named Jabberwock with its nemesis, Alice. Now this is a story from Alice In Wonderland, and I'm pretty sure you've much read about it. So this version had some seriously comedy stuff with a queen with a LARGE head named Iracebeth the Red Queen and a queen with a pimple of a head, Mirina, the White Queen. Oh its a long story and mind you, yuo really have to see the movie for yourself to understand what the heck I'm talking about.

Now its about time I had my body wet with water and slipped with soap and fragrances for I'm going to have my stomach fulled with substances which can make my physical shell go alive with breath and air and with gasoline chemicals. So, its time we said goodbye. Till then!

Love,
Galliarno

0 wise teachings:

Post a Comment