Friend



I have friends.
I love my friends.
I love all of my friends.
I do not betray my friends.
Each time they need help, I never say no.
I do my best to help them.
I care for all of my friends.
I think of their needs.
I care about their well-being.
I wish them on their birthdays.
I wish them on the strike of midnight.
I think of them all the time.
I pray for them.
I wish for their excellency in everything.
I do not mind them being better than me.

I need my friends.
I need care from my friends.
I want them to care for me.
I want to be thought of.
I do not want to be hurt.
I do not want to be betrayed.
I do not want to be despised.
I do not want to be separated.
I need help from my friends.
I want to be treated nicely.

I was despised.
I was hurt.
I was hurt by a friend of mine.
He was important to me.
As a friend, I took him as my brother.
But he despised me.
He thought me annoying.
I deemed to be disturbing.
All I wanted was some help from him.
I did offer repays.
He did not want to accept it.
He wanted to despise me.
He wanted to put me at fault.
I know friends help without conditions.
I help friends without conditions.
I help friends without asking repayment.
I thought others would think the same too.

I was wrong.

0 wise teachings:

Post a Comment